Plugins for popular CMS – work in progress
You haven’t found a suitable solution yet?
The black-out page is just a single HTML-file. If you can save files on your web server proceed as follows:
- Open the FTP program and connect to your server or go to the web FTP
- Download this file here: down.html (right-click -> save target as) and copy it via FTP to your root directory
- there you will find the file index.html or index.php or index.*
- rename the file. For example, in the original index.* Make sure that you change the letters behind the dot under any circumstances!
- now rename the file down.html to index.html
- Call up your page – now the shutdown page should be displayed
- If you want to cancel the action delete the index.html and rename your original index.*
- Back to index.* again
- Support the ForFuture Movement – go to strikes, write to your deputy and your newspaper, save energy, reduce your meat consumption, fly no more, …
Thanks a lot!